A fire occurred in a Mount Si Transitional Health Center laundry room dryer. A single sprinkler head activated which in turn activated the fire alarm system. The fire alarm system notified the fire department and alerted staff and residents to the fire.… Continue Reading »
The sprinkler system kept sofa fire in family room under control at a Lincolnwood, IL residence.
**NO MEDIA COVERAGE FOUND – FIRE DEPARTMENT REPORTED**… Continue Reading »
The fire started when a moving box was placed on the stove and a burner was accidentally turned on. No one was home at the time of the fire. “For the most part, we just had to do some final extinguishing, major part was put out by sprinkler system,” Holley-Navarre Fire Chief Ron Norton said.… Continue Reading »