04/11/2020 20:28 #20-1148 The West Bend Fire Department was dispatched to a multi family condominium, 470 N Silverbrook Dr., on Saturday, April 11th, 2020, at 8:28 p.m., for a grease fire on the stove in one of the second floor units. Engine 1, Truck 2, and Battalion 1 responded. The owner of the condo met firefighters outside and stated that the fire was out. He stated that he was cooking on the stove and the oil in the pan flared up when he pulled the cover off. He attempted to use a fire extinguisher but the fire grew in size with flames from the stove reaching the bottom of the microwave. The sprinkler system activated and suppressed the fire.