Officials are investigating what sparked a warehouse fire in Waterbury. Waterbury Fire Chief Gary Dillon said crews were called to 35 Foundry Street just after 2:30 a.m. Wednesday. Dillon said the fire started on the outside of the warehouse, and eventually spread to the inside of the building. … Continue Reading »
Firefighters extinguished a fire Saturday in a commercial building in the 700 block of West Delilah Road. Firefighters were dispatched to the ABC Supply Co. for a report of activated fire and water flow alarms at 4:10 p.m. Fire crews smelled smoke, forced a door and found heavy smoke in the warehouse, Battalion Chief Scott Trythall said, and found materials inside the warehouse on fire. … Continue Reading »
The Edwardsville Fire Department spent five hours attacking a fire and its aftermath at a redistribution center located near I-255 Wednesday afternoon. Fire Chief Rick Welle said the call came to the station from the D.B. Schanker redistribution center, located at 3049 Westway Drive, at around 2:18 p.m.… Continue Reading »
The Delaware Office of the State Fire Marshal has determined that last night’s Amazon fire in Middletown was accidental and caused minimal damage. The Volunteer Hose Company of Middletown was called to the Amazon Fulfillment Center at 560 Merrimac Avenue at 9:30 pm for a reported fire inside the processing area.… Continue Reading »
Firefighters are now investigating an early morning warehouse fire in Pasco. Firefighters responded to the 1400 block of Foster Wells Rd. around 1:30 this morning, after a warehouse caught on fire.
The building houses cardboard boxes, spices and chemicals used in the local packing houses.… Continue Reading »
A two-alarm fire occurred last Thursday night at a warehouse for Ashley Furniture in Ontelaunee Township . Crews were dispatched about 7:20 p.m. to the first block of Ashley Way for the report of an automatic fire alarm. Leesport Fire Chief Kenneth Quell said employees were evacuating the large building when firefighters arrived and were directed to an area where they were told that the sprinkler system had been activated.… Continue Reading »