The Sandwich Fire Department extinguished a blaze at the Plano Molding Company on Thursday. Fire officials were dispatched to the Plano Molding Company, which is located at 500 Duvick Ave. at approximately 11:24 a.m. for an activated fire alarm. While officials were enroute to the scene, they were updated from 911 calls that there was a fire within the building at 510 Duvick Ave., which is the Plano Molding distribution warehouse.… Continue Reading »
The Riverside Fire Authority responded last Monday to the north end of Centralia after a forklift caught on fire, threatening the contents of a warehouse. Firefighters responded at 2:50 p.m. to the 2000 block of Industrial Drive to a report of a forklift on fire at the Wayne Dalton warehouse, a manufacturer of wood garage doors.… Continue Reading »
***FIRE DEPARTMENT REPORTED – NO MEDIA COVERAGE888 On June 25, 2017 at 12:08 pm, a fire occurred at 4263 Simonton Rd., Farmers Branch, TX 75244. The business occupying the warehouse is Friesing Investments. Fire originated at an overheated motor for an exhaust fan in the shop off the warehouse.… Continue Reading »
An automatic fire sprinkler prevented a warehouse from becoming fully involved after a fire started outside the warehouse early Tuesday morning. Fire dispatchers received a call from a passer-by at 1:40 a.m. that flames were visible on the outside of a warehouse in the alley behind 1510 S.… Continue Reading »
***FIRE DEPARTMENT REPORTED – NO MEDIA COVERAGE*** The Lowell Fire Department responded to an automatic alarm at 310 Commercial Avenue on April 4, 2017 at 19:35. Upon arrival, nothing was showing from the exterior. Upon investigation, firefighters found water running out overhead door and then noticed smoke when entering the building.… Continue Reading »
A fire at the CVS Pharmacy warehouse in south Orange County caused evacuation of the building. But the company said the incident won’t have much impact on supplying the many drug stores in the region.
A vessel in dry storage caught fire Friday afternoon at the Loggerhead Marina. The first arriving crews found that a boat on the top rack was on fire, said Capt. Albert Borroto, spokesman for Fire Rescue. The sprinklers of the facility activated and helped to keep the fire under control.… Continue Reading »