Rolla Fire and Rescue were dispatched to the Russell House at 3:57 p.m., Sunday afternoon, October 1 to control what has been described as a small grease fire in the kitchen. “The fire was contained to the kitchen area,” said Chief Ron Smith.… Continue Reading »
McKinney Fire Department (MFD) responded to an incident Sept. 28 at The Collin County Animal Shelter, 4750 Community Ave, just after 5:00 p.m. First responders upon arrival noted the fire alarm was sounding and strobes activated.
The Yuma Fire Department said sprinklers helped put out a fire that could have gotten out of control. Monday just after 1:00 a.m., an alarm was reported indicating a fire sprinkler activation at the Alsco facility, 3231 South Florence Lane. Yuma Fire Department and Marine Corps Air Station Fire Department personnel arrived to find heavy smoke in the building.… Continue Reading »
Falmouth Fire/Rescue reports that at approximately 9 AM Thursday morning, they responded to the Marine Resource Center, part of Marine Biological Laboratories at 125 Water Street in Woods Hole. Shortly after arrival, Engine 20 reported smoke showing from the rear of the building.… Continue Reading »
State and New Bedford fire officials are investigating another suspicious, early-morning fire that damaged a laundry building Thursday in the city’s near North End, officials said. The fire at Purity Services Laundry, 405 Myrtle St., was in a garage loading area that is inside the building, according to Fire Chief Michael Gomes.… Continue Reading »