Fire in a commercial building; Aldine FD AES save
16400 Air Center Blvd
Fire in a commercial building
FD responded to an alarm and on arrival, they noticed water coming from under the roll up doors. They smelled smoke and saw smoke coming from a large vent on the side of the building. Access was made inside and discovered boxes and other items had burned and suppresses by the sprinkler system. The sprinkler system was turned off and Inspections notified. The boxes and other items were a trash pile that employees designated the area because they were no dumpsters yet. Employees were moving in over the weekend to set up their offices. There was a table being built that was stained and pieced of wood were in the trash pile. There are two possibilities for the cause of the fire; discarded smoking material or discarded rags with wood stain. At this time the fire is undetermined.