A small fire was quickly extinguished Sunday in an apartment building. The fire started in the boiler room of the five-family apartment on Calhoun Street just before 10 a.m. Sunday, Fire Marshal Tom Osborne said. The room’s sprinkler system kept the fire contained until the Washington Volunteer Fire Department and Northville Volunteer Fire Department arrived. No one displaced, and the room suffered little damage. “There was some (damage), but not much,” Osborne said. “The fire department got their quick and the sprinkler did a good job of holding it.” Fire departments left the building by 12:15 p.m.