Tulsa, OK – Sprinkler system activated for electrical fire at hotel; No injuries reported

An overnight fire damaged a room at a historic hotel in downtown Tulsa.

The fire broke out around midnight on Thursday at the Ambassador Hotel near 14th and Main.

According to Tulsa firefighters, the fire started inside a room on the hotel’s top floor. Crews say it started behind an electrical outlet.

The room’s sprinkler system helped put the fire out and nobody was injured, officials say.

The Ambassador Hotel is on the national registry of historic places.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *