***NO MEDIA – FIRE DEPARTMENT REPORTED***On November 16, 2017, Farmers Branch Fire Department was dispatched to a structure fire at a multifamily residential apartment building located at 11700 Luna Rd. (Bldg 4) in Farmers Branch. Forty apartment units are within Building 4.… Continue Reading »
***Fire Department Reported – No Media Coverage *** The Harris County Fire Marshal’s office reported a sprinkler save at the TownPlace® Suites by Marriott at 11040 Louetta Road in Houston. The fire was caused from unattended cooking, causing a grease fire.… Continue Reading »
Lubbock Fire Marshal’s Office is investigating two separate apartment fires that occurred on Thursday. The first occurred at about 5 a.m. at The Ranch Apartments, 1002 Frankford Ave, according to a Lubbock Fire Rescue social media post. The fire was reportedly extinguished with minimal fire damage to the apartment prior to the crew’s arrival.… Continue Reading »
***No media coverage – Fire Department reported*** On October 7, 2017, Farmers Branch and Carrollton Fire Departments were dispatched to a structure fire at a commercial building located at 13801 Diplomat in Farmers Branch. The Carrollton Fire Department made entry and discovered a kitchen fire had been extinguished prior to their arrival by a single 25 gallon per minute sprinkler head.… Continue Reading »
***No media coverage – Fire Department reported*** On October 1st, 2017 at 03:32 the Grapevine Fire Department was dispatched to the Montelena Apartments at 501 Turner street #622 for an alarm activation. The first on-scene fire crews arrived to find audible fire alarms activating with nothing showing.… Continue Reading »
McKinney Fire Department (MFD) responded to an incident Sept. 28 at The Collin County Animal Shelter, 4750 Community Ave, just after 5:00 p.m. First responders upon arrival noted the fire alarm was sounding and strobes activated.
A two-alarm high-rise apartment fire blocked Weslayan and West Alabama for nearly two hours Saturday evening. The fire was the result of a kitchen fire on the 26th floor of the 40-story building. The problem was a faulty stove with what was described as a leaking gas valve, Houston Fire Department said.… Continue Reading »