A fire began on the third floor of a senior living center overnight on Saturday. The responding fire crews reported that the fire was put out by the building’s fire sprinkler system. All of the residents were able to evacuate the premises safely.… Continue Reading »
Just before 11 p.m. on Sunday, firefighters received notification of a fire alarm activation at a restaurant. The building was full of smoke, with three separate ignition points to the fire.
“Once the smoke was cleared, they searched the building and found nobody in there,” Grapevine Fire Department’s deputy chief, Darrell Brown said.… Continue Reading »
*** FIRE DEPARTMENT REPORTED – NO MEDIA COVERAGE *** A three-story apartment building caught on fire on Monday afternoon after a candle was left unattended. When fire crews arrived to the apartment, they found that there was no fire showing from the outside of the building, and upon investigating the unit in which the fire began, discovered that the fire had been mostly extinguished by a single sprinkler head.… Continue Reading »