Apartment Building, Residential Spartanburg, SC – Sprinkler system extinguishes apartment kitchen fire; No injuries reported January 29, 2019 viking210 Leave a comment Three families were displaced after an apartment fire Friday evening off Powell Mill Road. Una Fire Chief Jeff Hadden said his department responded to a kitchen fire at about 5:20 p.m. The fire started on the stove in an apartment at Companion at Lee’s Crossing, which is just past Jesse Bobo Elementary School. The apartment complex’s sprinkler system extinguished the fire, Hadden said. That apartment and the two below it sustained water damage, affecting a total of nine adults and six children. No one was injured. The local Red Cross chapter is providing financial and other assistance to all of those affected by the fire who needed it.