Units from the Roselle and Linden Fire Depts. were called out to the Department of Public Works (DPW) building on the 1100 Block of Chandler Ave. at approximately 7 p.m. on Sunday evening after a fire broke out in the back area of the building. Correction: According to authorities, a heater pipe which was a gas heater came apart blew flames out the on to a pallet of leave bags. The sprinkler system activated and helped to contain the fire until the firemen arrived and turned off gas and finished extinguishing the fire. No major damage or injuries were reported.