Richmond, TX (no media coverage) – Sprinkler head extinguishes kitchen fire in apartment

“The area of origin for the fire was the back, right rear burner on range top. Radiant heat ignited the microwave and cabinetry directly above. Responding FD found no flames or smoke, burner still glowing red as it had not been turned off. Fire was extinguished by sprinkler head on ceiling approximately 10′ away from fire. “

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *