Fire sprinklers prove worth in manufacturing fire (Caldwell, ID)

Fire crews responded to a fire at a manufacturing facility on the morning of August 8. The cause of the fire was the spontaneous combustion of flammable liquid soaked cloths in a garbage can within the facility. According to Andrew Carter of the Caldwell Fire Department, “the sprinkler system was the hero,” having kept the fire from spreading.Continue Reading »

Reporting on lives and property saved by fire sprinklers

Total Saves: 3,524*

Simple Share Buttons