The Minot Fire Department responded to AGT Food <Friday> morning and upon arrival they could see smoke coming from the exhaust duct on the roof. It was discovered that a piece of food processing equipment had product burning inside of it. An automatic sprinkler system extinguished most of the fire but some of it expanded to the exhaust ductwork where residual product was burning. After the fire department cleared the area, there was concerns that burning product transferred into a holding bin. With the use of a thermal imaging camera, they discovered there was burning product in the bin and AGT employees emptied it.