Manhattan fire crews responded to a fire at Hilton Garden Inn early Saturday morning at 410 S. Third St., at about 6:40 a.m. and found a fire in the laundry room. The blaze started accidentally in a commercial dryer unit, according to a report from the fire department. The building’s sprinkler system had activated and kept it contained. General manager Brad Everett said the guests were evacuated safely, and no one was injured. Sixteen firefighters responded on six fire vehicles, with the last units clearing at around 8:00 am.