Las Vegas, NV – Fire in supermarket bathroom quickly stopped by fire sprinklers; No injuries reported

Las Vegas Fire and Rescue responded to a fire at Marketon Supermarket in the northeast part of the valley early Friday morning.

LVFR spokesman Tim Szymanski said crews were called to 755 N. Nellis Boulevard at about 6:10 a.m. Aug. 9.

Szymanski said a fire sprinkler quickly put out the fire that started in a restroom at Marketon Supermarket. LVFR crews reported very little damage and no injuries.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *