Greenville, NC – Dryer fire at student apartment complex contained by fire sprinklers; No injuries reported

Authorities say a fire at a student living apartment complex began in a dryer.

Greenville Fire/ Rescue says the fire broke out at The Landing apartments just after 8 p.m. Monday night.

They say the sprinkler system helped reduce the amount of damage, but people in at least two apartment units are displaced.

No injuries were reported.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *