A College Hill school suffered minor smoke and water damage after a fire Tuesday night. Crews were called to Pleasant Hill Academy on W. North Bend Road just before 10 p.m. after an air handler reportedly overheated and caught fire. Officials said the fire was contained and a sprinkler located in the air duct extinguished it. The flames caused an estimated $15,000 worth of damage. One classroom had significant fire damage and another had water damage. No one was hurt. School will still be in session Wednesday.