No one was injured when a laundry room at a Chattanooga assisted living facility caught fire Sunday. Just after noon, Chattanooga firefighters were called to The Lantern at Morning Pointe on Shallowford Road. With the help of the facility’s sprinkler system, the fire was contained to the laundry room, according to the Chattanooga Fire Department. Follow this story to get email or text alerts from WRCB when there is a future article following this storyline. As a precaution, some residents were evacuated. Others were asked to shelter in place until the emergency was over. CFD Chief Schroyer said it appears the fire started in or near a clothes dryer. The blaze has been ruled accidental.