Fire Department personnel responded to a structure fire at a single-family residence. Firefighters found a fire confined to the garage. A single residential sprinkler system activated and held the fire in check until firefighters arrived to completely extinguish the garage and check for hot spots.… Continue Reading »
This past weekend, a fire sprinkler system in a six-year-old home in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, contained and extinguished a kitchen fire before it was able to become destructive and possibly deadly. The fire was caused by a coffee maker that was too close to a gas stovetop, where a boiling pot of water was left unattended.… Continue Reading »
Lake Havasu City Fire Department responded to a fire early Sunday at a newly constructed residence. During the fire, the home’s fire protection system successfully doused flames inside the home after two fire sprinkler heads were activated, one in a hallway and the second within a bedroom. … Continue Reading »
Fire sprinklers made the difference in a house fire that started in it’s garage. The home’s fire sprinkler system kept the fire from spreading, and Clark County Fire and Rescue spokesman Tim Dawdy said things could have been much worse if it weren’t for the sprinkler system considering the closest fire hydrant was three miles away.… Continue Reading »
The sprinkler system kept sofa fire in family room under control at a Lincolnwood, IL residence.
**NO MEDIA COVERAGE FOUND – FIRE DEPARTMENT REPORTED**… Continue Reading »