A fire inside a mixing room at a Salina food supply company leads to over $200,000 in loss and damages. Fire Marshal Troy Long with SFD tells KSAL News that the fire sprinkler system at McShares Food Supply & Equipment saved the company from further losses after a fire ignited just before 10:30pm Tuesday evening.
Employees at Autoneum in Oregon were forced to evacuate Friday morning after a machine caught on fire. It happened just before 5AM inside the factory which is located at 645 Lallendorf Road in Oregon. Oregon Fire officials tell 13abc the fire was out when firefighters arrived thanks to an overhead sprinkler system inside the building.… Continue Reading »
An exhaust pipe in a corn mill and refinery is believed to have caused a fire at the Norcross business Friday afternoon. Firefighters responded at 12:28 p.m. to an automatic fire alarm at Olé Mexican Foods, Inc., which is located on Crescent Drive NW in unincorporated Norcross, after the alarm company told dispatch that multiple manual pull stations had been activated, said Justin Wilson, a spokesman for the Gwinnett County Department of Fire and Emergency Services.… Continue Reading »
A piece of equipment at an Oxnard manufacturing facility caught fire Saturday morning, summoning fire engines and two ladder trucks, officials said. The commercial structure fire was reported around 9:25 a.m. at 1400 Statham Parkway at a Haas Automation Inc. facility, authorities said.… Continue Reading »
First responders addressed a fire that arose in a chemical environment in west Fort Smith on Friday morning. The fire, which began around 9:15 a.m. Friday, occurred at Ashland Performance Materials, 5106 Wheeler Ave., on Friday. The blaze was confined to a mixing container used to combine chemicals for manufacturing purposes, Sebastian County Deputy Director of Emergency Management Travis Cooper said.… Continue Reading »
Cleburne firefighters responded to an automatic fire alarm with water flow at 12:48 p.m. Thursday in the 1700 block of Hal Avenue to find a large amount of smoke exiting the building at low velocity through large roll up doors. One employee advised that the fire was in the building’s paint booth oven area.… Continue Reading »