State Police at Reading investigated a fire around 11 p.m. Wednesday night at Keystone Villa that left multiple residents displaced. Crews found a smoke condition throughout one portion of the structure on the second floor and fire at a wall mounted heating/air conditioning unit. The building was evacuated by employees and crews extinguished the fire. An employee was treated at the scene and two residents were transported for non-life threatening injuries, police say. The damage estimate is unknown … <there was> activation of the sprinkler system. The fire is classified as accidental. The Red Cross was on scene providing assistance to displaced residents.