Investigators determined Monday morning the fire originated in a fire-rated storage container. Plastic left on top of the canister eventually caught fire and triggered the sprinkler system, which limited damage to that room.… Continue Reading »
The sprinkler system kept sofa fire in family room under control at a Lincolnwood, IL residence.
**NO MEDIA COVERAGE FOUND – FIRE DEPARTMENT REPORTED**… Continue Reading »
The fire started when a moving box was placed on the stove and a burner was accidentally turned on. No one was home at the time of the fire. “For the most part, we just had to do some final extinguishing, major part was put out by sprinkler system,” Holley-Navarre Fire Chief Ron Norton said.… Continue Reading »