Boise restaurant, bar suffered minimal damage in Saturday morning fire — A pair of Main Street Boise businesses were damaged by an accidental early morning fire Saturday, according to the Boise Fire Department. The Brickyard Steakhouse, 601 Main St., and The Amsterdam next door suffered fire, smoke and water damage, according to a Boise Fire press release. Crews responded at 5:45 a.m. to a fire that started in the kitchen of the Brickyard Steakhouse, which activated the building’s sprinkler system. The owner of the Brickyard as well as an employee at the Amsterdam said both businesses saw minimal damage. The fire is said to have begun in a plate warmer unit built into the wall between 601 and 609 Main St. The warmer was left on and wood plates within the warmer ignited and extended up the wall. The cause of the fire was accidental, according to the release.