A small fire at the Huntington Gateway apartments on Richmond Highway on Tuesday night was quickly contained, but resulted in two residents being displaced. The fire was called in shortly after 10 p.m., and was contained to the kitchen in one unit on the 5th floor, according to a Fairfax County Fire and Rescue spokesman. No residents or firefighters were injured. The fire started in the kitchen and was the result of unattended cooking, the spokesman said. An overhead sprinkler put the fire out. Damage was estimated to be around $500.