Residential, Townhouse / Condominium Cobb County, GA – Fire in condo extinguished by sprinkler system July 25, 2018 viking210 Leave a comment A Cobb County woman was pulled from her flaming condo Friday afternoon by a neighbor. The neighbor smashed her sliding glass door with a rock and dragged her from her home near the Cochran Shoals Trail by the Chattahoochee River, said Cobb fire spokesman Lt. Dan Dupree. The fire started about 2 p.m., Dupree said, possibly because of cigarettes being smoked on the couch. In a picture the department shared to its Facebook page, the couch is seen charred and burnt to its frame on one end. The pictures also show a walker through the broken glass door and the rock used to break open the condo. The fire was put out by the condo’s sprinkler system and didn’t move to any other rooms, the department said. Firefighters did not give any information about the woman other than saying she is expected to survive.