Birmingham Fire and Rescue Service evacuated the Phoenix Building Lofts early Saturday morning due to a fire. The Phoenix building is located on 2nd Avenue in downtown Birmingham. Residents say there was a grease fire and an entire wall is gone in one of the units on the third floor. One person was transported to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries. Authorities say the sprinkler system activated and put out the fire before firefighters arrived. Roads were closed in a one-block radius. Authorities continue to investigate.