Three families are out of their homes following a kitchen fire at an apartment complex. The Red Cross says it’s helping six adults and seven children. It happened Wednesday night at Berea Heights Apartments on Lions Club Road. Berea Fire Department said there was a kitchen fire in an apartment. The sprinkler system put out the fire. However, water seeped into apartments on lower levels. No one was reportedly hurt in the fire. Firefighters say all three families were displaced due to water damage. The Red Cross is providing financial help with lodging, food and other necessities.