Humble, TX – (No Media Coverage) Apartment kitchen fire extinguished by single sprinkler

**NO MEDIA COVERAGE – Fire Department Reported ** On Sunday February 25, 2018 investigators reported a sprinkler save at 4475 Wilson RD APT #7306. The tenant was heating up grease to fry food on the electric stove top when the fire occurred. The apartment suffered fire damage to the microwave and kitchen cabinet of each side of it. A single sprinkler head activated and extinguished the fire prior to fire department arrival.

Total Property Damage from Fire/Sprinkler Activation: $7,000
Total Property Value: $306,000

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *