Boerne, TX – (No Media Coverage) Utility room fire at long term care facility contained by single sprinkler head

**NO MEDIA COVERAGE – Fire Department Reported ** On 3/2 at approximately 8 am a fire occurred at a long term care facility.  The fire was located in the utility room and was due to a gas fired water heater malfunction.  One sprinkler head activated and contained the fire to the utility room.  Fire loss was under $2500.  Appraised property value is $2.1 million.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *