A fire at Brookdale Staunton caused a partial evacuation of the building Monday afternoon. The Christmas Day blaze came from a grease fire in the kitchen at the assisted living center, said Lt. Justin Siron, of Staunton Fire and Rescue. It occurred just after 2:30 p.m. Monday. There were no injuries from the incident. The fire was contained to just the pan, and the kitchen and dining area of the building were evacuated, per protocol, Siron said. The fire activated the building’s sprinkler system, which extinguished the fire.