Houston, TX – (no media coverage) Hotel kitchen fire contained by single sprinkler

***Fire Department Reported – No Media Coverage *** The Harris County Fire Marshal’s office reported a sprinkler save at the TownPlace® Suites by Marriott at 11040 Louetta Road in Houston. The fire was caused from unattended cooking, causing a grease fire. The occupant fell asleep while cooking chicken strips. A single sprinkler activated containing the fire to the stove area.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *