City of Bradenton Fire Department responded to a structure fire started by a dryer early Tuesday morning. Around 1:27 a.m., the fire department arrived to the scene of a multi-residential assisted living facility in the 1000 block of 7th Avenue E. Heavy smoke was coming from the north wing and main hallways. Thankfully, a sprinkler head was controlling the dryer fire in the laundry room, according to firefighters. By 1:37 a.m., the fire was extinguished. Damage is estimated to be about $6,000 and no injuries were reported. The Bradenton Fire Department is investigating the incident.