Fairfax County fire investigators said Tuesday that an exhaust fan ignited a two-alarm fire at the Tysons Corner Center last week when the mall was open. Damages are estimated at $30,000. Around 5:17 p.m. on May 31, Fairfax County and Arlington County firefighters responded to the reported fire. Units found smoke coming from the roof, and they were able to quickly put out the fire. No one was injured. Fire investigators concluded that the fire was ignited by an overheated exhaust fan motor coming in contact with paper towel rolls. The fire started in the storage closet of a kiosk. An employee reported the fire after smelling burning plastic coming from the storage room. Smoke alarms and the fire sprinkler system were turned on after the fire was reported.