***FIRE DEPARTMENT REPORTED – NO MEDIA COVERAGE*** The Lowell Fire Department responded to an automatic alarm at 310 Commercial Avenue on April 4, 2017 at 19:35. Upon arrival, nothing was showing from the exterior. Upon investigation, firefighters found water running out overhead door and then noticed smoke when entering the building. The fire was extinguished by two sprinkler heads and confined to the area of origin burning two bundles of wood products. Firefighters just had to extinguish smolder embers after finding the seat of the fire. This building was a 25,000 square foot warehouse of building products unoccupied by employees at the time of the fire.