No one was injured in a fire at EVS Metal in Keene last Friday morning. A dust collector caught fire, according to Keene Deputy Fire Chief Jeff Chickering. Fire officials believe sparks from the work of nearby employees ignited the fire, he said. Chickering did not know how many workers were in the building at the time of the fire, but all got out safely. There was some heat damage within a 15-foot radius of the dust collector, and the fire set off two sprinkler heads, he said. Damage is estimated at $15,000, he said. In addition to Keene, the Brattleboro, Spofford and Swanzey fire departments responded. EVS Metal is a precision sheet metal fabricator.